We can Kick start your stalled projects
This is one of the common reasons why clients initially approach us; a previous developer hasn’t been able to complete a project, a key developer has left the client company, or the client has lost faith in the existing developer due to lack of project progress. Coming to a stalemate or stalled position is not only hugely frustrating, it can also be costly and potentially damaging to your business.
Where we are approached with a stalled project, we typically:
- Gather an overview of the project, where the problems have arisen and what in your view is outstanding to complete
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement to ensure you are confident in releasing necessary information to us
- Gain access to the current code, to review its quality alongside the project specification, and assess what needs to be done to complete
- Evaluate whether the code can be taken forward, or whether a rewrite would be more cost and time efficient
We can help with..
- PHP application builds that are half-finished, whether it's a Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Slim or plain PHP project we can assess the code and come up with a plan to get it finished;
- Websites with broken new features - if you've been sold a brand new shiny feature that doesn't work for some reason we can look into it and get it running; and
- New features that have turned out to be incompatible with your existing systems.
We have never taken on a stalled project, which we have not then completed to the client’s high standards, and to the agreed timeframe.
We aim to add another perspective to your project, with the aim of bringing improvements to the code and to the finished product, including the addition of advanced functionality, much quicker page loads and improved design and UX.
Whilst we know you don’t want to be in a position where you need to contact us, we promise to lend a supportive and constructive ear and would love to be part of your project’s successful completion.