Does your site or app need some attention?
A common problem clients face is that their websites or applications are built on outdated technologies, or the functionality is no longer fit for purpose, and needs upgrading. This could be prompted by a number of reasons including:
- Your web host may no longer support your website because it's on such old technology;
- You may be unable to add new functionality, because the CMS can't support it;
- A website or application has been built on an off-the-shelf CMS, which is no longer appropriate to your circumstances, or is causing your website to be too slow;
- You may just want to update, improve or upgrade the functionality available to your users; or
- A domain needs to be switched or moved due to a change of domain name, host or CMS.
We can help with any of these issues, and always ensure that key fundamentals such as website continuity, SEO protection and site security and speed are explicitly taken care of in the process.
we can help with..
- PHP version upgrades - we'll handle the server migrations if needed and refactor the code to ensure it runs on the latest version;
- MySQL version upgrades - we'll migrate your data and ensure that it moves to its new home with no data loss or corruption; and
- Framework upgrades - we can handle moving your code onto new framework versions, including Laravel, Symfony, Zend and Vue JS.
If you're really interested in some tech stuff, you can read more about upgrading and updating old PHP applications in our blog here, but if you just want to chat through the practical issues you're facing and what we could do to help, just drop us a line.